Thursday 12 July 2012

Liz and Luke's Engagement

The sun came out on Sunday to help us celebrate the engagement of the lovely couple and dear friends Liz and Luke
Wishing them both every happiness for their future together, I hope it is filled with many adventures and good times


To match Liz's (who looked stunning) beautiful black and cream dress I made her a silk rose with freshwater pearls, glass crystals and veiling

The lovely couple

It was also really nice to catch up with some people i haven't seen in quite a while.  Everyone has so much on that life really does get in the way sometimes, I'm grateful for such lovely events as this to give us a chance to forget about everything going on and enjoying each others company, meet new people and have a laugh

                            Mauve and gold hearts                                               The girls

Liz the cupcakes were divine!  Everything looked beautiful and The Bay Hotel in Mordialoc was the perfect venue.

Being such a beautiful day I though I would take advantage of the weather and ride my liddl'ol fluro pink bike down.  I've had this bike since my Dad bought it for me when I was 12 and recently re vamped it a little getting it shiny black mud guards, matching black handle bar tape and seat, and as I don't own another single item of pink anything I went out to Cottage Industries on Gertrude St in Fitzroy and got myself an amazingly luminous fluro Pink Cambridge Satchel Company satchel.
And I do mean luminous!



By the time I rode home the sun was well and truly on its way over the horizon but just as well I had the brightest bike lights I've ever seen with me and no more batteries, they charge in your laptop, Knog Blinders.  Picked them up from Northside Wheelers in Prahran.  I have mentioned this really cute shop previously, they also just received in some unique printed t-shirts from the US of A as well as some shop branded T's based on the book the Rider, really soft cotton, fantastic coloured print and with a back pocket for those small valuables when out on your bike or off for a run.


Why not brighten someones winters day with a little touch of fluro


No comments:

Post a Comment