Monday 25 June 2012

To Market We Go

I had a stall this weekend just gone at the always lovely Rose St Artists Market.
This is one of my favourite places to be on a weekend.
Fantastic coffee, delicious food, an amazing array of original handmade wears and a beautiful community of friendly and inviting stall holders and organisers.

If in Melbourne or visiting get down one weekend to support these hard working artists

Thankyou to everyone that popped in to say 'hi' and to those who purchased pieces, I hope you love wearing them and they give you as much happiness as they gave me making them
And thankyou to the rain for staying away!

Here's a few photos from the weekend

My Stall on Sunday

Bikes for hire

Mmmmm that first coffee for the day

Young Zoe modelling a bridal piece

Mushroom and white truffle risotto
Yummmm!
My sister checking out some of my wears after the Melbourne Roobaix that was also on that weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment