Monday 11 June 2012

Goodbye 20's, Hello 30's


On Sunday I closed the door on the decade that was my 20's and stepped thru to start my 30's
My dirty 30's so I keep being told…

To celebrate I had dinner and drinks with my nearest and dearest at the Gem in Collingwood

Amazing pub food!

Thankyou to my lovely friends for making it such a fantastic night!  Was so nice to share the occasion with you all


Mussels
    
Saganaki and Buttermilk Chicken




Fish n Chips

Wagu Cheeseburger with onion rings and fries

As the night winds up
If you find yourself north of the river I cannot recommend the Gem highly enough for a meal.  If going on a night with a band get there early as it can get pretty packed.


Sunday my sister and her boyfriend made me an amazing birthday lunch, including a most delicious caramelised shallot tart tartan, ragu and her famous checkerboard cake

Birthday Roses



Desert selection
And what is a birthday without presents!
Thanks Mum and Dad for yet another pair of fabulous brogues




No comments:

Post a Comment