Monday 5 March 2012

Winter Winds

So we haven't quite started getting these, quite yet… Although I did feel like I was getting absolutely nowhere running into the wind along the beach this morning!

So to keep the hairs on your head warm and cozy this winter why no get a custom made hat???

I will be taking orders for made to order felt hats of whatever kind you desire; fedoras, trilbies, cloches etc, etc…
enquiries@byshelleygreen.com



Production time of these will depend on the colour chosen and its availability.  Due sadly to suppliers in Australia constantly having to close their doors the only way to get variety and reliable colour options in wool felt is to have them sent from overseas.

So on this note, thankyou! to Ken from Designer Trims in Melbourne for so speedily getting me this green petersham ribbon for my emerald green fedoras.
Designer Trims supply beautiful Mokuba ribbon from Japan in many shades and styles.

I have this a-symetric fedora with leather band and feathers for sale in Navy, Wine and Emerald.  I have 5 available in each colour.


Now lets hope for a little more sunshine and warm weather before the winter winds come knocking at our door!

No comments:

Post a Comment