Thursday 16 February 2012

Swishhhhh

This is a little sneak peak of the photo shoot of my new winter pieces taken by photographer extraordinaire, the amazing Emma Archer earlier this week in the St Kilda Botanical Gardens.  The photos and pieces will all be viewable and available for purchase on my up and coming website soon…
The Winter range consists of wool felt fedoras, button hats in fabric and leather, leather leave headbands and cocktail hats and hand tooled silk flowers .
If you are interested in anything before that however please shoot me thru an email and I can send you the details:  enquiries@byshelleygreen.com

Thankyou to my beautiful models Nina and Alice for climbing trees and walls so gracefully.  Alice your swishing was second to none!



Sorry Alice :(







No comments:

Post a Comment